WEBSITE POLICIES AND NOTICES
The content of this Website is intellectual property of the Tokyo Online City Promotion Administrative Office (hereafter “TOCP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE”), related companies, or related persons. Regardless of whether undertaken for profit or non-profit purposes, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or selling the content of this Website for secondary use without permission is completely prohibited.
No restrictions are imposed on other websites’ linking to the top page of this website. If you wish to incorporate a link to this website on your website, we request that you notify us of the content, URL and the purpose of linking of the website as well as your contact information.
To inquire regarding a link, email: email@example.com
Note that we may refuse your request if the purpose of linking does not match the purpose of this website, or if there is a risk of damaging the credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Note that we do not accept requests to post links on this website.
- TOCP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE takes every care to ensure the quality of the information presented on this website, but TCVB shall not guarantee that the information is 100% valid and 100% accurate.
- The contents of this website (including the regulations on use) and its URL are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
- TOCP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages or inconvenience caused to users resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
Personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") will be managed as listed below.
Use of personal information
- TOCP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE will strictly manage the data provided by users and those data will be used only for purposes stated in advance.
Protection of personal information
- We do not use personal information for purposes beyond those stated nor provide personal information to a third party, except when stipulated by the law.
Collection of user information
- TOCP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE collects private information through this website, explicitly presenting the purpose of the collection and expressing that the collection is made only within the necessary range for the purpose, and accepts the provision (registration) of private information only when the user allows it.
- To inquire regarding this website,
(weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. JST)
When sending us your opinions or questions by e-mail, please enter the contact information such as the sender's name, telephone number, and e-mail address. (We cannot answer to inquiries sent anonymously.)
Please note that we may not be able to respond to your email.
Personal information related to your comments will not be used for any other purpose.